ONLINE DRUM LESSONSThe Dynamic Drum School, Founded by Chris Lemp, Offers Fun and Informative Drum Lessons in Orange County, Ca, and Online Drum Lessons Worldwide.
Chris Lemp has been a professional drummer and private instructor for over 20 years. He attended the New England Conservatory of Music and Purchase College of Music, graduating Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor’s Degree in music.
Chris has taught at the Preparatory School, at the New England Conservatory of Music, the esteemed private school Loomis Chaffee in Windsor, CT, the Harvey School in Katonah, NY, the Forman School in Litchfield, CT, and at several music facilities throughout New England and the New York Tri-State area.
Chris relocated to Orange County, CA, in 2013 after over a decade of teaching and performing in the New York Tri-State area. Chris had a very successful drum lesson business called the Westchester Drum School that offered lessons to over 40 weekly students in Westchester County, NY, and Greenwich, CT.
ONLINE DRUM LESSON PRICING/ INFO
40 minutes – $42 – One lesson at a time (Package of 4 lessons $144)
50 minutes – $50 – One lesson at a time (Package of 4 lessons $184)
If you are interested in scheduling an online lesson, follow these four steps.
1. Fill out my contact form (Give me as much background info that you can about your drumming experience and what you would like to learn) and include Zoom name, FaceTime name, or Skype name. I will add you to my Zoom, Skype contacts.
After I hear from you, I will contact you with my ID.
2. I will email you to schedule a 20-minute free trial lesson/test call. We will discuss what you are interested in learning in the lessons. We can also determine if you have a fast enough internet connection.
3. I will send an invoice with a link to pay with PayPal.
4. After I receive the payment, I will email you my schedule so you can pick a date and time for our lesson. Its that simple!
Moving forward you will only have to do steps 3 and 4
Add me to your Skype or FaceTime contacts:
CHRIS HAS STUDIED MANY DIFFERENT STYLES AND TECHNIQUES WITH MANY MASTER DRUMMERS INCLUDING;
• Joe Morello (Drummer on the famous song Take 5 by Dave Brubeck)
• Fred Buda (Boston Pops)
• Kenny Washington (Betty Carter, Dizzy Gillespie)
• John Riley (John Scofield, Miles Davis)
• Jamey Haddad (Paul Simon, Barbara Streisand)
• Mark Walker (Lyle Mays)
• Alan Dawson (Jazz legend)
• Bob Moses (Pat Metheny, Gary Burton)
• Ian Froman (Dave Leibman)
AS A PROFESSIONAL DRUMMER, CHRIS HAS PERFORMED AND OR RECORDED WITH;
• Johnnie Johnson (Chuck Berry)
• Charles Flores (Michel Camilo)
• Juan Pablo Torres
• Nat Reeves (Sting, Kenny Garrett)
• Jim Pugh (Steely Dan, Barbara Streisand, Paul Simon)
• Pete Malinzerni and many others
• Roomful of Blues (5 Time Grammy Nominated band)
• Dario Eskenazi (Pacquito D’Rivera)
• Hector Martignon (Ray Barretto)
• Steve Davis (Chick Corea)
• Jimmy Greene (Harry Connick, Jr.)
• The Mills Brothers
• Gary Mazzoroppi (Marion McPartland)
• Thomas Bramerie (Diana Reeves)
• Eijiro Nakagawa
• Shelton “Fat Man” Laster (Grant Green)
CHRIS HAS PERFORMED AND TOURED IN CANADA, EUROPE, SOUTH AMERICA, ASIA AND IN 46 STATES THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES. SOME OF THE VENUES AND FESTIVALS INCLUDE;
• CBGB’s (New York, NY)
• The Barns at Wolf Trap (Vienna, VA))
• Jazz Alley (Seattle, WA)
• The Bottom Line (New York, NY)
• Portugal Jazz & Blues Festival (Lisbon, Portugal)
• Queen Elizabeth II Blues Cruise (London to New York)
• Cafe Campus (Montreal, CDN)
• Sine (New York, NY)
• The Ottawa Jazz Festival (Ottawa, CDN)
• Dakota Jazz Club (Minneapolis, MN)
• Tralf Music Hall (Buffalo, NY)
• Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival (Manchester, TN)
• Cafe Campus (Montreal, CDN)
• Yoshi’s (San Francisco, CA)
• Safari Club (Taipei, Taiwan)
• House of Blues (New Orleans, LA)
• Beale Street Music Festival (Memphis, TN)
• Centerstage @ World Trade Center (New York, NY)
• Carnival Cruise Lines (Caribbean Islands)
• Irving Plaza (New York, NY)
• The Wetlands (New York, NY)
• The 55 Bar (New York, NY)
• Iron Horse Music Hall (Northampton, MA)
• The Waterfront Blues Festival (Portland, OR)
• Russian River Jazz & Blues Festival (Guerneville, CA)
• Ventura Theater (Ventura, CA)
• The Coach House (San Juan Capistrano, CA)
• The Palais Montcalm Theater (Quebec City, CDN)
• The Regatta Bar (Boston, MA)
• The Monterey Blues Festival (Monterey, CA)
• BB King Blues Club (New York, NY)
• Oklahoma Blues Festival (Tulsa, OK)
• The Tarrytown Music Hall (Tarrytown, NY)
• Bimbo’s 365 Club (San Francisco, CA)
• Fargo Blues Festival (Fargo, MN)
• The Berk’s Jazz Festival (Reading, PA)
• Buddy Guy’s Legends (Chicago, IL)